Our Experts Are Here To Help!
Call Now: 01744520110
- Silicone is an immensely adaptive material favoured for use in food and medical industries due to its anti-microbial characteristics and extreme temperature range.
- However, the biggest drawback of silicone is its poor compatibility and resistance to chemicals.
- Fluorinating the compound creates stronger bonds which improves its resistance to fuel and mineral oils.
- Please note, fluorinated silicone is not suitable for use with hot air applications.
- This rubber sheeting is available with pressure sensitive adhesive backing. We also provide a fabrication service to create gaskets or strips
- Sold per linear metre.
|Sell by the metre||Yes|
|Hardness (Shore A)||60|
|Maximum Temperature (°C)||260.00|
|Minimum Temperature (°C)||-53.80|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||6.20|
|Elongation at break (%)||200.00|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.