Ship Same OR Next Day
Free Lift Gate Included
Our Experts Are Here To Help!
Call Us: 01744520110
- Our primer is formulated for use with Momentive Performance Materials RTV silicone rubber adhesive sealants.
- Momentive Performance Materials one-component products offer primerless adhesion to many substrates.
- Primers are used to help promote adhesion to difficult-to-bond substrates.
- For most Momentive Performance Materials two-component products, a primer is required when an adhesive bond is needed between the silicone rubber compound and a non-silicone surface.
- All primers are one-component products requiring no mixing and are supplied ready-to-use as easily pourable solvent solutions.
SS4179 primers helps promote adhesion of Momentive Performance Materials sealant to difficult-to-bond plastic substrates including:
- Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS)
- Cellulosics (cellulose acetate)
- High-impact styrene
- Polyphenylene oxide resins (PPO®)
- Rigid polyvinychloride (PVC)
- Thermoplastic resins (Noryl®)
|Solid Content (%)||6|
|Solvents||Ethyl Acetate, Toluene Methanol|
|Dry Time (min)||15|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.