Ship Same OR Next Day
Free Lift Gate Included
Our Experts Are Here To Help!
Call Us: 01744520110
- When it comes to safety, drainage, and ease of installation, the "Kitchen Mats" rubber mats are among the best of the best.
- Made using reclaimed rubber, these reclaimed floors bring the benefits of durability and affordability directly to you in an eco-conscious package.
- Interlocking rubber mats make for the perfect DIY projects because their edges lock perfectly onto each other.
- Buy these non-slip floor mats to save yourself both time and money.
Efficient Drainage System:
- The first thing about these interlocking rubber mats that catches the eyes is the holes. These holes are meant for drainage. It can drain both liquids and debris very effectively. The holes also help make this anti-fatigue mat very easy to clean, because the water from a hose will flush everything out through the drainage spaces.
- The beauty about interlocking rubber mats how easy they are to install. The edges of each anti-fatigue mat interlock smoothly with each other. These mats do not need any adhesives. Better yet, anyone can install them! You will be saving yourself a lot of money by avoiding having to hire a third-party "professional" installer. With these rubber mats, you are professional!
- No matter what the job is at hand, you should always remain comfortable. This type of anti-fatigue mat is very popular with chefs, bartenders, cashiers, and guards. The rubber material in this non-slip floor mat relieves the heels and ankles of built-up pressure, making your feet feel nice and relaxed. This is the perfect mat to keep workers comfortable and productive.
- Size: 36" x 36"
- Thickness: 16mm
- Colors: Black
- Material: Natural Rubber, Reclaimed Rubber
- Easy to clean with hose
- Affordable reclaimed floors
- Can cover large areas according to your needs
- Rubber material in this non-slip floor gives feet extra level of traction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.