Our Experts Are Here To Help!
Call Now: 01744520110
- Ideal for 'clean room' applications requiring exposure to extreme temperatures (-40°C to +200°C). Our silicone cords also have excellent ozone/radiation resistance, UV resistance and arc/corona resistance.
- These properties are maintained well at high and low temperatures.
- Silicone Cord is not suitable for contact with oils, solvents, dilute alkalis or concentrated acids.
- These sponge cord has a limiting oxygen index (LOI) of 28% as measured by BS2782 Part 1.
These cords comply with the following flammability specifications:
- FAR 25.853 (a)(i)(v) horizontal flammability tests
- CAA Specification 8 issue 2 (2.2) (c) and (d) horizontal flammability tests
|Sell by the metre||Yes|
|Cross Section Type||Circular|
|Hardness (Shore A)||5|
|Maximum Temperature (°C)||200.00|
|Minimum Temperature (°C)||-40.00|
|Elongation at break (%)||145.00|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||0.60|
|Compression Set (%)||3.80|
|Compression Set Testing Parameters||22hrs @ 70|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.