Ship Same OR Next Day
Free Lift Gate Included
Our Experts Are Here To Help!
Call Us: 01744520110
- Provides Clear Direction - Universal "stop sign" shape with shoe prints marks where customers should stand; mats can be placed at safe intervals in virtually any configuration
- Stays in Place - Adhesive backing keeps the mat flat and in place, even with heavy cart and buggy traffic
- Hassle-Free - Mats can be left in place during daily floor cleaning; floor scrubbers, mops, and brooms will pass right over them without causing damage
- Won't Leave Residue - Stick-and-Stand mats are less likely to leave a sticky residue than floor decals
- Odor Resistant - Anti-microbially treated for protection from odors
- Slip Resistant - Low-profile high-traction surface provides additional traction and slip resistance
- Will perform for up to 3 to 4 months under normal use
- Sold by the case/box; 6 mats per case
Recommended for use in settings where customers or employees need direction on where to stand; social distancing adhesive floor mats
Each mat is 43.2 x 43.2 cm.
Mats are sold in cases of 6.
- SURFACE MATERIAL: Solution-dyed polypropylene, Screenprinted
- BACKING MATERIAL: Releasable adhesive; moisture barrier is a polyester film
- OVERALL THICKNESS: 2.3mm
- OVERALL WEIGHT: 410g/m²
- STANDARDS & TESTING: Certified high traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF-1-70
Please do not pick up the mat to clean the floor underneath until you are ready to replace it.
- Stick-and-Stand mats feature a low profile and can be left in place during daily floor cleaning activities.
- Floor scrubbers, vacuums, brooms, and mops will pass right over it without causing damage to the mat.
- Standard floor scrubbers may be used to clean the mat. Use low settings for water and pressure, but note that extended use of floor scrubbers could result in the removal of the printed design.
- Stick-and-Stand mats are designed to dissipate water and dry quickly, however, standard fans and floor blowers can be used to expedite drying.
- For extremely wet conditions, use a wet vacuum or extractor to remove excess water.
- Stick-and-Stand mats are designed to last up to 3-4 months under normal conditions. If the mats are installed in a high-traffic area or show signs of wear or a weakened bond to the floor prior to its intended life, it should be replaced.
- The floor must be clean and dry.
- Measure your desired distance between mats.
- Position the mat in the desired location, then press and smooth the mat into place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.